NMC Health appoints Tarek Alnabulsi as independent non-executive directorChristian Fernsby | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Monday April 8, 2019 5:15AM ET
READ MOREMr. Alnabulsi is an entrepreneur who has founded and co-founded a number of businesses in Saudi Arabia, UAE and USA having had more than 20 years of Executive roles with leading and diversified groups in the Middle East.
Mr. Alnabulsi is also an adviser to family businesses on governance, investments and business strategies.
Previously, Mr. Alnabulsi was a Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Audit committee of United Assurance Company, a leading insurance company listed on Tadawul in Saudi Arabia, and on the Board of a number of other prominent companies in Saudi Arabia and UAE, including Injazat Technology Fund, Ebayanat and Arabian Entertainment Company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Arab Emirates
- Gulf Marine Services appoints Timothy Summers as non-executive chairman
- Gulf Marine Services adds two to board
- Gulf Marine Services appoints Shona Grant as independent non-executive director
- Yahsat completes Thuraya acquisition, appoints new CEO
- Pegasus Food Futures appoints Stefanie Paterson as head of human resources