Second Hyatt Place hotel to open in United KingdomStaff Writer | November 16, 2016
Hyatt Hotels' affiliate has entered into a franchise agreement with M&L Hospitality for a Hyatt Place hotel in London, to be managed by Cycas Hospitality.
Britain Free Wi-Fi and public computers
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines.
To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“We are delighted to collaborate with M&L Hospitality to bring the second Hyatt Place hotel to the U.K.,” said Peter Norman, senior vice president, acquisitions and development – Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME) and Southwest Asia for Hyatt.
Expected to open in early 2017 following an extensive renovation of the existing building, Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport will be located at the doorstep of Heathrow Airport, providing guests with a relaxing and uncomplicated place to pause before beginning the next leg of their journey.
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport will offer:
- 350 spacious guestrooms, including a plush Hyatt Grand Bed, media and work center with a 42" flat-panel HDTV and comfortable Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Gallery Hosts unique to the Hyatt Place brand who are available 24/
24/7 Gallery Market offering grab ‘n go items, such as snacks and sandwiches
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Meetings Spaces offering seven flexible, high-tech meeting/function space that can accommodate 2-100 delegates
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring fully stocked exercise equipmen
Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi and public computers with remote printing throughout the hotel. ■