9th Holiday Inn Express in Indonesia opensStaff Writer | October 25, 2018
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has opened the doors to Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman, the 9th Holiday Inn Express hotel in Indonesia and 5th in Jakarta.
Asia Rain shower and fluffy towels to stay refreshed
As the first Holiday Inn Express hotel located in East Jakarta, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman is situated conveniently along the main road of Matraman, with a TransJakarta bus-stop right at its doorstep.
Leisure travellers can easily access numerous attractions such as the popular National Monument (also known as Monas), Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (Beautiful Indonesian Miniature Park), Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall, and local culinary delights in the Menteng area, while business travellers can enjoy a convenient commute with the TransJakarta public transport option.
Providing everything guests need and nothing they don’t, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman offers:
- Free and fast WiFi available throughout the hotel for guests to stay connected
- Free Express Start Breakfast or a Grab & Go option for a smart way to start the day
- Comfortable and high quality bedding with a choice of firm or soft pillows for a restful night
- Rain shower and fluffy towels to stay refreshed
- A 24-hour fitness room for an energising workout
- Self-service business station and laundry stations
Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Matraman joins four other Holiday Inn Express hotels in Jakarta, following the openings of Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Pluit City Gate, Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim, and Holiday Inn Express Jakarta International Expo. ■