India to spend $1.867 billion on defense equipmentChristian Fernsby ▼ | February 12, 2020
The State Department has made a determination approving a possible Foreign Military Sale to India of an Integrated Air Defense Weapon System (IADWS) for an estimated cost of $1.867 billion.
Business defense Integrated Air Defense Weapon System
Topics: India defense equipment
The Government of India has requested to buy an Integrated Air Defense Weapon System (IADWS) comprised of:
- five (5) AN/MPQ-64Fl Sentinel radar systems;
- one hundred eighteen (118) AMRAAM AIM-120C-7/C-8 missiles;
- hree (3) AMRAAM Guidance Sections;
- four (4) AMRAAM Control Sections; and
- one hundred thirty-four (134) Stinger FIM-92L missiles.
The total estimated cost is $1.867 billion. ■