RSS   Newsletter   Contact   Advertise with us
Post Online Media

France is calling U.S. scientists to come, stay for 4 years and do research

Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
Staff Writer |
France university
Offer   There is no restriction on your husband / wife

If you are an American scientist, student, teacher, or business person working on climate change solutions, France would love for you to stay awhile.

Following U.S. President Trump's June 2 decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement, the French government has created an outlet for people from all countries who still want to fight climate change.

The website is called Make Our Planet Great Again.

Researchers, teachers, and students can apply for a four-year grant that allows them to continue their studies or instruction, fully financed. The site also provides information on how to move to France by obtaining a work visa and residency permit.

The website explains: “You will be able to stay in France at least for the duration of the grant, and longer if you are granted a permanent position.

“There is no restriction on your husband / wife working in France. If you have children, note that French public schools are free, and the tuition fees of universities and 'grandes écoles' are very low compared to the American system.”

Businesspeople and heads of NGOs can also apply to receive funding from the federal government, which issues grants to organizations it considers deserving.

What to read next
POST Online Media Contact