#stayhome Maintain the distance, wash your hands, and follow instructions from the health authorities.
RSS   Newsletter   Contact   Advertise with us

Chinese woman first victim of Wuhan coronavirus in Europe

Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
Christian Fernsby ▼ | February 15, 2020
An 80 year old Chinese tourist affected by Wuhan coronavirus who was hospitalised in Paris has died, French Health Minister Agnes Buzyn said today during a press briefing.
Agnes Buzyn
Health in Europe   Agnes Buzyn
"A Chinese tourist originating from the province of Hubei, arrived in France on 16 January. He had been hospitalized at Bichat hospital, with strict measures of solitary confinement until 25 January. His condition had deteriorated rapidly and he had been in critical condition for several days, being taken into intensive care," the minister said.

Topics: Wuhan coronavirus

The patient's daughter, also suffering from the coronavirus, "was also taken care of at Bichat hospital. Her state of health is no longer a cause for concern and she should be able to be released soon," Buzin added.


 

MORE INSIDE POST