Williams-Sonoma posts 2% increase in Q4 earningsStaff Writer | March 16, 2017
Williams-Sonoma reported a profit for its fourth quarter that climbed from last year.
Williams-Sonoma Bottom line advanced to $144.63 million
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 0.6% to $1.58 billion. This was down from $1.59 billion last year.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $144.63 million vs. $141.13 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 2.5%
- EPS (Q4): $1.63 vs. $1.55 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 5.2%
- Revenue (Q4): $1.58 billion vs. $1.59 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -0.6%. ■