Wendy's posts 38% increase in Q2 profitStaff Writer | August 9, 2017
The Wendy's Company reported a profit for its second quarter that advanced compared to the same period last year.
Food Bottom line totaled $37.15 million
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 16.3% to $320.34 million. This was down from $382.72 million last year.
The Wendy's Company earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $37.15 Mln. vs. $26.95 Mln. last year.v - Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 37.8%
- EPS (Q2): $0.15 vs. $0.10 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 50.0%
- Revenue (Q2): $320.34 Mln vs. $382.72 Mln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -16.3%. ■