Tupperware Brands Q1 profit advances 12%Staff Writer | April 25, 2017
Tupperware Brands Corp. announced earnings for its first quarter that increased from last year.
Tupperware Brands Bottom line climbed to $51.7 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 5.5% to $554.8 million. This was up from $525.7 million last year.
Tupperware Brands Corp. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $51.7 Mln. vs. $46.1 Mln. last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 12.1%
- EPS (Q1): $1.01 vs. $0.91 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 11.0%
- Revenue (Q1): $554.8 Mln vs. $525.7 Mln last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 5.5%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $1.17 - $1.22
Full year EPS guidance: $4.67 - $4.77. ■