Tupperware Brand announces 6% increase in Q2 earningsStaff Writer | July 26, 2017
Tupperware Brands reported a profit for its second quarter that climbed from last year.
Tupperware Bottom line advanced to $62.5 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.5% to $572.9 million. This was up from $564.7 million last year.
Tupperware Brands Corp. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $62.5 Mln. vs. $59.2 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 5.6%
- EPS (Q2): $1.21 vs. $1.17 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 3.4%
- Revenue (Q2): $572.9 Mln vs. $564.7 Mln last year.v - Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.5%
- Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.91 - $0.96v Full year EPS guidance: $4.66 - $4.76. ■