Texas Instruments Q3 income increased 21%Staff Writer | October 26, 2016
Texas Instruments released earnings for its third quarter that advanced from last year.
Texas Instruments Bottom line totaled $968 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 7.3% to $3.68 billion. This was up from $3.43 billion last year.
Texas Instruments Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $968 million vs. $798 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 21.3%
- EPS (Q3): $0.94 vs. $0.76 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 23.7%
- Revenue (Q3): $3.68 billion vs. $3.43 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 7.3%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.76 - $0.86 Next quarter revenue guidance: $3.17 - $3.43 billion. ■