Southwest Airlines Q4 profit lower than last yearStaff Writer | January 26, 2017
Southwest Airlines reported a profit for fourth quarter that retreated from last year.
Southwest Airlines Profit came in at $463 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 2.0% to $5.08 billion. This was up from $4.98 billion last year.
Southwest Airlines earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $463 million vs. $591 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -21.7%
- EPS (Q4): $0.75 vs. $0.90 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -16.7%
- Revenue (Q4): $5.08 billion vs. $4.98 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 2.0%. ■