Southwest Airlines Q1 earnings fall 35%Staff Writer | April 27, 2017
Southwest Airlines released a profit for first quarter that decreased from last year.
Southwest Airlines Bottom line dropped to $372 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.0% to $4.88 billion. This was up from $4.83 billion last year.
Southwest Airlines Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $372 Mln. vs. $569 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -34.6%
- EPS (Q1): $0.61 vs. $0.88 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -30.7%
- Revenue (Q1): $4.88 Bln vs. $4.83 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.0%. ■