Red Robin Gourmet Burgers earnings drop 23% in Q2Staff Writer | August 9, 2017
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers revealed a profit for second quarter that dropped compared to the same period last year.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Profit declined to $7.90 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 3.3% to $315.77 million. This was up from $305.55 million last year.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $7.90 Mln. vs. $10.26 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -23.0%
- EPS (Q2): $0.61 vs. $0.75 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -18.7%
- Revenue (Q2): $315.77 Mln vs. $305.55 Mln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 3.3%
Guidance: - Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.20 to $0.30
- Full year EPS guidance: $2.80 to $3.10. ■