Pepsico Q4 totaled $1.73 billionStaff Writer | February 15, 2017
Pepsico revealed earnings for its fourth quarter that rose from last year.
Pepsico $1.20 per share
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 5.0% to $19.52 billion. This was up from $18.59 billion last year.
Pepsico Inc earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $1.73 billion vs. $1.56 billion last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 10.9%
- EPS (Q4): $1.20 vs. $1.06 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 13.2%
- Revenue (Q4): $19.52 billion vs. $18.59 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 5.0%
Full year EPS guidance: $5.09. ■