Oshkosh Corporation increases earnings expectationsStaff Writer | September 23, 2016
Oshkosh Corporation is increasing its fiscal 2016 financial estimates and expects to deliver year-over-year growth in revenue, operating income and earnings per share (EPS) in fiscal 2017.
Oshkosh Corporation A different integrated global industrial company
The company’s updated estimates for fiscal 2016 include:
- Revenues of $6.1 billion to $6.2 billion
- Adjusted operating income of $360 million to $375 million
- Adjusted EPS of $2.85 to $3.00
The company now believes it will deliver stronger than previously expected performance in the fiscal fourth quarter of 2016 as a result of expected higher deliveries of M-ATVs in the company’s defense segment, access equipment segment sales at the high end of prior expectations and a lower tax rate.
Oshkosh Corporation’s initial estimates for fiscal 2017 include:
- Revenues of $6.5 billion to $6.7 billion
- Operating income of $390 million to $430 million
- EPS of $3.00 to $3.40 ■