Oracle Q4 income rises 10%Staff Writer | June 22, 2017
Oracle released earnings for its fourth quarter that rose compared to the same period last year.
Oracle Bottom line totaled $3.76 billion
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 3.2% to $10.94 billion. This was up from $10.60 billion last year.
Oracle Corp. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $3.76 Bln. vs. $3.42 Bln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 9.9%
- EPS (Q4): $0.89 vs. $0.81 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 9.9%
- Revenue (Q4): $10.94 Bln vs. $10.60 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 3.2%. ■