ON Semiconductor Q3 earnings fell to $10.1 millionStaff Writer | November 7, 2016
ON Semiconductor announced a profit for third quarter that lost ground compared to the same period last year.
ON Semiconductor $0.02 per share
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 5.2% to $950.9 million. This was up from $904.2 million last year.
ON Semiconductor earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $10.1 million vs. $46.3 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -78.2%
- EPS (Q3): $0.02 vs. $0.11 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -81.8%
- Revenue (Q3): $950.9 million vs. $904.2 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 5.2%
Next quarter revenue guidance: $1.19 - $1.24 Bln. ■