Office Depot reports 28% increase in Q1 earningsStaff Writer | May 9, 2017
Office Depot reported earnings for its first quarter that climbed from last year.
Office Depot Bottom line climbed to $88 million
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 6.9% to $2.68 billion. This was down from $2.88 billion last year.
Office Depot Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $88 Mln. vs. $69 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 27.5%
- EPS (Q1): $0.16 vs. $0.12 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 33.3%
- Revenue (Q1): $2.68 Bln vs. $2.88 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -6.9%. ■