Newell Brands Q3 bottom line totaled $376.9 millionStaff Writer | October 28, 2016
Newell Brands reported earnings for its third quarter that climbed compared to the same period last year.
Newell Brands $0.78 per share
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 158.2% to $3.95 billion. This was up from $1.53 billion last year.
Newell Brands, Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $376.9 million vs. $168.1 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 124.2%
- EPS (Q3): $0.78 vs. $0.62 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 25.8%
- Revenue (Q3): $3.95 billion vs. $1.53 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 158.2%
Full year EPS guidance: $2.85 - $2.90. ■