Nasdaq Q4 earnings increased 7 percentStaff Writer | January 31, 2017
Nasdaq Inc. released a profit for its fourth quarter that increased from last year. The company said its bottom line came in at $161 million, or $0.95 per share.
Nasdaq $0.95 per share
Analysts had expected the company to earn $0.95 per share, according figures compiled by Thomson Reuters. Analysts' estimates typically exclude special items.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 11.8% to $599 million. This was up from $536 million last year.
Nasdaq Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $161 million vs. $150 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 7.3%
- EPS (Q4): $0.95 vs. $0.89 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 6.7%
- Revenue (Q4): $599 million vs. $536 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 11.8%. ■