Nasdaq Q1 income rises 22%Staff Writer | April 26, 2017
Nasdaq announced earnings for its first quarter that rose compared to the same period last year.
Nasdaq Bottom line climbed to $187 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 9.2% to $583 million. This was up from $534 million last year.
Nasdaq Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $187 Mln. vs. $153 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 22.2%
- EPS (Q1): $1.10 vs. $0.91 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 20.9%
- Revenue (Q1): $583 Mln vs. $534 Mln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 9.2%. ■