Marathon Oil 2015 adjusted net loss $869 millionStaff writer ▼ | February 18, 2016
Marathon Oil Corporation reported a full-year 2015 adjusted net loss of $869 million, or $1.28 per diluted share.
Marathon Oil Loss was $1.28 per diluted share
The Company reported a fourth quarter 2015 adjusted net loss of $323 million, or $0.48 per diluted share, and a net loss of $793 million, or $1.17 per diluted share.
Marathon Oil Corporation announced a 2016 capital program of $1.4 billion:
- Reduced more than 50% below 2015 and more than 75% below 2014
- Focused on balance sheet protection and operational flexibility
- Total Company production expected to decline 6-8% on divestiture-adjusted basis
- Increased target for non-core asset sales to a range of $750 million to $1 billion
- Option to further adjust short-cycle activity. ■