LinkedIn Q3 revenue increased 23.1%Staff Writer | October 27, 2016
LinkedIn reported a profit for its third quarter that rose compared to the same period last year.
LinkedIn Bottom line advanced to $0.16 billion
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 23.1% to $0.96 billion. This was up from $0.78 billion last year.
LinkedIn Corp. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q3): $0.16 billion vs. $0.10 billion last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 60.0%
- EPS (Q3): $1.18 vs. $0.78 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 51.3%
- Revenue (Q3): $0.96 billion vs. $0.78 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 23.1%. ■