Lennar Corporation Q2 earnings declined to $213.65 millionStaff Writer | June 20, 2017
Lennar reported a profit for second quarter that declined compared to the same period last year.
Lennar $0.91 per share
This was down from $218.47 million, or $0.95 per share, in last year's second quarter.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 18.5% to $3.26 billion. This was up from $2.75 billion last year.
Lennar Corp. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $213.65 Mln. vs. $218.47 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -2.2%
- EPS (Q2): $0.91 vs. $0.95 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -4.2%
- Revenue (Q2): $3.26 Bln vs. $2.75 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 18.5%. ■