L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1Staff Writer | May 18, 2017
L Brands announced a profit for first quarter that lost ground compared to the same period last year.
L Brands Earnings dropped to $94.05 million
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 6.5% to $2.44 billion. This was down from $2.61 billion last year.
L Brands Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $94.05 Mln. vs. $173.68 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -45.8%
- EPS (Q1): $0.33 vs. $0.59 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -44.1%
- Revenue (Q1): $2.44 Bln vs. $2.61 Bln last year. - Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -6.5%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.40 and $0.45.
Full year EPS guidance: $3.10 to $3.40. ■