KB Home bottom line advances 104% in Q2Staff Writer |
KB Home Bottom line came in at $31.78 million
KB Home announced earnings for its second quarter that increased compared to the same period last year.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 23.5% to $1.00 billion. This was up from $0.81 billion last year.
KB Home earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $31.78 Mln. vs. $15.60 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 103.7%
- EPS (Q2): $0.33 vs. $0.17 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 94.1%
- Revenue (Q2): $1.00 Bln vs. $0.81 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 23.5%. ■
What to read next