Kansas City Southern profit increased 12% in Q1Staff Writer | April 22, 2017
Kansas City Southern announced earnings for its first quarter that rose from last year.
Kansas City Southern Bottom line totaled $124.1 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 8.3% to $609.5 million. This was up from $562.7 million last year.
Kansas City Southern earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $124.1 million vs. $111.3 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 11.5%
- EPS (Q1): $1.17 vs. $1.03 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 13.6%
- Revenue (Q1): $609.5 Mln vs. $562.7 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 8.3%. ■