Hormel Foods bottom line drops 2% in Q2Staff Writer | May 25, 2017
Hormel Foods revealed a profit for second quarter that declined compared to the same period last year.
Hormel Foods Bottom line declined to $210.93 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 2.4% to $2.17 billion. This was up from $2.12 billion last year.
Hormel Foods Corp earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $210.93 Mln. vs. $215.40 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -2.1%
- EPS (Q2): $0.39 vs. $0.40 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -2.5%
- Revenue (Q2): $2.17 Bln vs. $2.12 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 2.4%
Full year EPS guidance: $1.65 - $1.71. ■