Honeywell bottom line climbs 5% in Q2Staff Writer | July 21, 2017
Honeywell International revealed earnings for its second quarter that advanced from last year.
Honeywell International Bottom line climbed to $1.39 billion
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 0.9% to $10.08 billion. This was up from $9.99 billion last year.
Honeywell International Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $1.39 Bln. vs. $1.32 Bln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 5.3%
- EPS (Q2): $1.80 vs. $1.70 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 5.9%
- Revenue (Q2): $10.08 Bln vs. $9.99 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 0.9%
- Full year EPS guidance: $7.00 - $7.10
Full year revenue guidance: $39.3 - $40.0 Bln. ■