Hilton Q4 bottom line rose to $233 millionStaff Writer | February 15, 2017
Hilton Worldwide Holdings announced a profit for its fourth quarter that gained ground compared to the same period last year.
Hilton $0.70 per share
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 2.1% to $2.92 billion. This was up from $2.86 billion last year.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $233 million vs. $214 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 8.9%
- EPS (Q4): $0.70 vs. $0.65 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 7.7%
- Revenue (Q4): $2.92 billion vs. $2.86 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 2.1%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.24 - $0.29 Full year EPS guidance: $1.65 - $1.75.8. ■