Grainger profit declines 10% in Q2Staff Writer | July 19, 2017
Grainger announced earnings for second quarter that fell from last year.
Grainger Earnings dropped to $161.13 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 2.3% to $2.62 billion. This was up from $2.56 billion last year.
Grainger (W.W.) Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $161.13 Mln. vs. $178.51 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -9.7%
- EPS (Q2): $2.74 vs. $2.89 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -5.2%
- Revenue (Q2): $2.62 Bln vs. $2.56 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 2.3%
- Full year EPS guidance: $10.00 - $11.30. ■