Grainger earnings drop 7 percent in Q4Staff Writer | January 25, 2017
Grainger revealed a profit for fourth quarter that lost ground compared to the same period last year.
Grainger Profit fell to $146.92 million
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 0.4% to $2.47 billion. This was down from $2.48 billion last year.
Grainger earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $146.92 million vs. $157.85 million last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -6.9%
- EPS (Q4): $2.45 vs. $2.49 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -1.6%
- Revenue (Q4): $2.47 billion vs. $2.48 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -0.4%
Full year EPS guidance: $11.30 to $12.40. ■