General Motors announces 31% advance in Q1 bottom lineStaff Writer | April 28, 2017
General Motors Company reported a profit for its first quarter that advanced compared to the same period last year.
General Motors Bottom line climbed to $2.61 billion
POST forecast was EPS $1.45 and revenue $42.02 billion.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 10.5% to $41.2 billion. This was up from $37.27 billion last year.
General Motors Company earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $2.61 Bln. vs. $1.99 Bln. last year.
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 31.2%
- EPS (Q1): $1.70 vs. $1.26 last year.
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 34.9%
- Revenue (Q1): $41.2 Bln vs. $37.27 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 10.5%. ■