Commerce Bancshares bottom line climbs 10% in Q1Staff Writer |
Commerce Bancshares Bottom line rose to $69.25 million
Commerce Bancshares revealed a profit for its first quarter that advanced compared to the same period last year.
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 4.4% to $295.34 million. This was up from $282.80 million last year.
Commerce Bancshares Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $69.25 million vs. $63.12 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 9.7%
- EPS (Q1): $0.68 vs. $0.62 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 9.7%
- Revenue (Q1): $295.34 million vs. $282.80 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 4.4%. ■
What to read next