Coca-Cola Company reveals 3% decline in Q2 bottom lineStaff Writer | | 51 minutes ago
Coca-Cola Profit came in at $2.55 billion
The Coca-Cola Company reported a profit for second quarter that retreated from last year.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 15.9% to $9.70 billion. This was down from $11.54 billion last year.
The Coca-Cola Company earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q2): $2.55 Bln. vs. $2.62 Bln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -2.7%
- EPS (Q2): $0.59 vs. $0.60 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -1.7%
- Revenue (Q2): $9.70 Bln vs. $11.54 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -15.9%. ■
What to read next