Coca-Cola Company Q1 earnings totaled $1.88 billionStaff Writer |
Coca-Cola Company $0.43 per share
The Coca-Cola Company announced earnings for first quarter that decreased from last year.
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 11.6% to $9.13 billion. This was down from $10.33 billion last year.
POST forecast was EPS $0.44 and revenue $8.97 billion.
The Coca-Cola Company earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $1.88 Bln. vs. $1.99 Bln. last year
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -5.5%
- EPS (Q1): $0.43 vs. $0.45 last year
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -4.4%
- Revenue (Q1): $9.13 Bln vs. $10.33 Bln last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -11.6%. ■
What to read next