#stayhome Maintain the distance, wash your hands, and follow instructions from the health authorities.
RSS   Newsletter   Contact   Advertise with us

Casey’s posts 56% increase in second quarter diluted EPS

Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
Staff writer ▼ | December 9, 2015
Casey’s General Stores reported diluted earnings per share of $2.00 for the second quarter of fiscal 2016 ended October 31, 2015, compared to $1.28 per share for the same quarter a year ago.
Casey’s General Stores
Retail   Year to date, diluted EPS were $3.57
Year to date, diluted earnings per share were $3.57 versus $2.56 a year ago.

"Casey’s experienced significant sales growth in all major areas of our business, especially inside our stores,” stated Chairman and CEO Robert J. Myers.

"Second quarter inside sales were up 11.6% while total fuel gallons sold were up 7.7%. The positive sales performance, along with a strong prepared food and fuel margin, drove gross profit dollars up 19.3% for the quarter."

At its December meeting, the board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share. The dividend is payable February 15, 2016 to shareholders of record on February 1, 2016.


 

MORE INSIDE POST