Campbell Soup Q3 earnings $84 millionChristian Fernsby ▼ | June 5, 2019
While reporting financial results for the third quarter Campbell Soup raised its adjusted earnings guidance to reflect improved earnings outlook for the full-year 2019, but lowered net sales guidance to reflect the impact of the Campbell Fresh divestitures.
Campbell Soup EPS: $0.28 in Q3 vs. -$1.31 in the same period last year
Previously, the company expected adjusted earnings in the range of $2.45 to $2.53 per share on net sales between $9.975 billion and $10.100 billion.
Below are the earnings highlights for Campbell Soup Co. (CPB):
- Earnings: $84 million in Q3 vs. -$393 million in the same period last year.
- EPS: $0.28 in Q3 vs. -$1.31 in the same period last year.
- Excluding items, Campbell Soup Co. reported adjusted earnings of $169 million or $0.56 per share for the period.
- Analysts projected $0.47 per share
- Revenue: $2.18 billion in Q3 vs. $1.88 billion in the same period last year. ■