Bed Bath & Beyond announces 39% fall in Q1 earningsStaff Writer |
Bed Bath & Beyond Earnings came in at $75.28 million
Bed Bath & Beyond revealed earnings for first quarter that fell from last year.
Revenue came in at $2.74 billion, equal to the mark posted in the same period last year.
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $75.28 Mln. vs. $122.62 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -38.6%
- EPS (Q1): $0.53 vs. $0.80 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -33.8%
- Revenue (Q1): $2.74 Bln vs. $2.74 Bln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 0%. ■
What to read next