AutoNation announces 2% increase in Q1 profitStaff Writer | April 25, 2017
AutoNation reported a profit for its first quarter that climbed from last year.
AutoNation Bottom line totaled $98.2 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 0.4% to $5.14 billion. This was up from $5.12 billion last year.
AutoNation Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $98.2 Mln. vs. $96.2 Mln. last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 2.1%
- EPS (Q1): $0.97 vs. $0.90 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 7.8%
- Revenue (Q1): $5.14 Bln vs. $5.12 Bln last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 0.4%. ■