Apollo Education Group Q4 bottom line climbs 23%Staff Writer | October 21, 2016
Apollo Education Group revealed earnings for its fourth quarter that gained ground from last year.
Apollo Education Group Higher than $18.73 million
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 18.0% to $492.48 million. This was down from $600.29 million last year.
Apollo Education Group earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $22.98 million vs. $18.73 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 22.7%
- EPS (Q4): $0.21 vs. $0.17 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 23.5%
- Revenue (Q4): $492.48 million vs. $600.29 million last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -18.0%. ■