American Eagle Outfitters reports 38% retreat in Q1 profitStaff Writer | May 17, 2017
American Eagle Outfitters reported earnings for first quarter that fell compared to the same period last year.
American Eagle Outfitters Profit came in at $25.24 million
The company said revenue for the quarter rose 1.7% to $761.84 million. This was up from $749.42 million last year.
American Eagle Outfitters Inc. earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q1): $25.24 Mln. vs. $40.48 Mln. last year.
- Earnings Decline (Y-o-Y): -37.6%
- EPS (Q1): $0.14 vs. $0.22 last year.
- EPS Decline (Y-o-Y): -36.4%
- Revenue (Q1): $761.84 Mln vs. $749.42 Mln last year.
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): 1.7%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.15 - $0.17. ■