American Eagle Outfitters Q4 bottom line climbed to $71.70 millionStaff Writer | March 1, 2017
American Eagle Outfitters released earnings for its fourth quarter that gained ground compared to the same period last year.
American Eagle Outfitters $0.39 per share
The company said revenue for the quarter fell 0.9% to $1.10 billion. This was down from $1.11 billion last year.
American Eagle Outfitters earnings at a glance:
- Earnings (Q4): $71.70 million vs. $67.47 million last year
- Earnings Growth (Y-o-Y): 6.3%
- EPS (Q4): $0.39 vs. $0.35 last year
- EPS Growth (Y-o-Y): 11.4%
- Revenue (Q4): $1.10 billion vs. $1.11 billion last year
- Revenue Change (Y-o-Y): -0.9%
Next quarter EPS guidance: $0.15 - $0.17. ■