RSS   Newsletter   Contact   Advertise with us

Tullow buys 90 percent stakes in four onshore blocks in Ivory Coast

Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
Staff Writer | October 13, 2017
Tullow Oil said it had bought 90 percent stakes in four onshore blocks in Ivory Coast while state oil company Petroci holds the remaining 10 percent.
Tullow Oil
Oil exploration   The four blocks cover 5,035 square km
The four blocks cover 5,035 square km and are located on the coast, mostly to the west of Abidjan.

Tullow, which currently holds a non-operated position in the Espoir offshore field in Ivory Coast, said it intends to initiate work immediately on the four new licences to allow surveying to start in early 2018.

POST Online Media Contact