Norwegian adds over 75,000 low-cost transatlantic seats this winterStaff writer ▼ | June 2, 2016
Low-cost airline Norwegian is expanding its long-haul network by releasing a record number of seats for this winter.
Air traffic From November 2016 to March 2017
Along with a record number of seats, six new weekly flights have also been added to the program, giving consumers extra choice and flexibility when travelling with Norwegian this winter. Norwegian now offers low-cost flights from London Gatwick to eight U.S destinations.
Winter routes and additional flights now on sale include:
- Three-weekly flights to Fort Lauderdale – this has been increased with one extra flight now departing on a Sunday
- Five weekly flights to Los Angeles – this has been increased with two extra flights now departing on Monday and Friday
- A year-round weekly service to Orlando – a new winter flight departing on a Saturday means Orlando is now a year-round service
- Brand-new twice-weekly flights to Las Vegas – Norwegian’s newest low-cost U.S. route begins in late October with flights departing Monday and Thursday
- Daily flights to New York – Norwegian’s existing daily flights to the Big Apple continue throughout the winter
- Twice weekly flights to Puerto Rico – Norwegian’s low-cost Caribbean route returns in the Winter season with twice-weekly flights now on sale
All Norwegian flights are priced one way, with flights from just £149. ■