Fender debuts new American Professional II seriesChristian Fernsby ▼ | October 17, 2020
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation released the new American Professional II series, the second generation of its flagship electric guitars and basses.
Musical Fender Jazzmaster
Since its debut, American Professional has become the most widely adopted instruments by players and working guitarists in the world with over 60% of Fender artists across all genres.
“Over the past few years we have refined and elevated the American Professional series as a result of ongoing conversations with our artist partners.
“With their feedback and innovation, a priority, we reviewed every element across the series, incorporating new specs like a new sculpted neck heel, new pickups, supernatural neck finish, and various aesthetic refinements including bold colorways, tonewoods like Roasted Pine and Tortoise shell guards on select models,” said Justin Norvell, EVP of Fender Products.
After four years of listening, watching, and collaborating with countless professional musicians, Fender evolved this series with key new features to make its sound, feel and style better than ever.
Made by hand in Corona, the American Professional II series is a stage-ready lineup of electric guitars and basses that embodies the best of what artists want and need.
These models feature a Deep “C” neck profile; rolled fingerboards for comfort; as well as a sculpted neck heel that offers more accessibility to the guitar’s upper register and an ergonomic playing experience.
The models also feature push-push switching, new V-Mod II pickups and voicings that are sonically pleasing across all music genres, staggered tuners and polyurethane finishes.
Select models are also available in new color ways including Miami Blue (Stratocaster), Dark Knight (Telecaster), 3-Color Burst (Jazzmaster), Mercury (Precision Bass) and Mystic Surf Green (Jazz Bass).
Fender discusses the all-new American Professional II series specs and all details in an episode of Fender’sserialized social video series, Fender Demos. Fender Demos is an educational video series focused on providing a deep dive into Fender’s newest products.
· American Professional II Stratocaster - $1,499.99 - $1,599.99
· American Professional II Stratocaster HSS - $1,549.99 - $1,649.99
· American Professional II Telecaster - $1,499.99 - $1,599.99
· American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe - $1,549.99
· American Professional II Jazzmaster - $1,599.99
· American Professional II Precision Bass - $1,549.99
· American Professional II Precision Bass V - $1,649.99
· American Professional II Jazz Bass - $1,599.99 - $1,699.99
· American Professional II Jazz Bass V, $1,699.99 - $1,799.99
· American Professional II Jazz Bass Fretless, - $1,599.99 ■