RSS   Newsletter   Contact   Advertise with us
Post Online Media
Post Online Media Magazine

Caesars Entertainment announces sale of its interest in Emerald Resort

Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn
Christian Fernsby |
Caesars Entertainment
Acquisition   Caesars owns 70% of this property while the remaining 30% is owned by local

Caesars Entertainment Corporation announced that it has agreed to sell its South African property Emerald Resort and Casino to Peermont Hotels, Casinos and Resorts, a Johannesburg based hospitality and entertainment company for total proceeds of $49.0 million, which implies a 7.9x multiple on 2018 EBITDA of $6.2mm.

Caesars owns 70% of this property while the remaining 30% is owned by local minority partners.

Total cash proceeds to Caesars for its 70% ownership and other adjustments total $39 million.


What to read next
POST Online Media Contact