Zynga names Bernard Kim as president of publishing
Mr. Kim is a mobile gaming and interactive entertainment veteran with more than 15 years of experience. He spent nearly 10 years at Electronic Arts Inc., most recently as the company's Senior Vice President of Mobile Publishing.
In that role, he oversaw EA's mobile distribution, strategy, product management, analytics, network engagement, marketing, revenue demand planning, business development, third-party publishing, mergers and acquisitions and Sandbox.
During his tenure at EA, he also led EA's games division in Asia and helped bring EA franchises including Sim City, Star Wars, The Sims, The Simpsons, Real Racing and EA SPORTS to billions of players.
Prior to joining EA, Mr. Kim served as Director of Sales and Channel Strategy at The Walt Disney Company, where he led sales and retail for Disney Mobile. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
NIKE Q4 diluted EPS rose 22 percent Earnings