Zoës Kitchen names Casey Shilling chief marketing officer
Ms. Shilling joins Zoës Kitchen with significant experience marketing lifestyle, consumer brands after nearly two decades with The Container Store, where she most recently served as Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations.
She spent the majority of her tenure at The Container Store as an executive marketer.
Prior to The Container Store, Ms. Shilling held marketing positions at Dallas-based agencies Meltzer & Martin Public Relations and Bustin & Co., after beginning her career in broadcast journalism as a television anchor/reporter. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST